Student Registration » Medication at School Form and Emergency Health Plans

Medication at School Form and Emergency Health Plans


Dear BIS Families,

Please note form links to the right for Authorization for Medication at School Form and Health Plans for: 

  • Asthma
  • Food Allergies
  • Cardiac Concerns
  • Seizures

Medication forms and emergency health plans are required by the district and must be updated every school year.  Schools will no longer accept any medication without the required forms on file. 

Please pick up your child's medication and medical supplies the last day of the school year.  A parent or designated adult must pick up medication or medical supplies.  No medication or medical supplies will be given to a student to take home.  Any medication/supplies left in the school office after the last day of school will be properly disposed of.

Parents must complete an Authorization for Medication at School form and a Consent to Carry authorization form if the physician authorizes the student to carry and/or self-administer the following medications during school: Epinephrine auto-injectors such as EpiPen or Auvi-Q, asthma inhaler, or supplies and medications prescribed for the management of diabetes.  Please contact the district nurse for the Consent to Carry form.  See the attached Medication Policy for more information.

Thank you.

Have a healthy and fun year!

District Nurse 
Phone: (650)259-3830 
Fax: (650)259-3843